PaperLESS. Faster Access. Better Security.
Take a minute to switch to e-statements to get direct access to your online account statements for free. You can specify e-statements for all of your accounts or select individual accounts.
- Log into your online banking session and select an account
- On the right, select “Statements”
- On the right, select “Electronic Statement Delivery Only”
- Read and accept disclosure
- Verify your email and submit for all accounts or this account
You may opt out of eStatements at any time (statement fees may apply).
Automatically get your pay check or other funds deposited into your checking or savings account. The funds are added to your account without any action required on your part whether you are out of town or too busy to make it to the bank your account will be credited.
Information you will need from us:
- The Bank’s Routing Number –091903310
- Your Account Number
- Type of account receiving funds (checking or savings).
Start by asking your employer or organization that is paying you if they offer Direct Deposit.
WARNING: Your bank routing and account numbers are sensitive information. Don’t provide those numbers to anybody unless you trust them.
Conveniently manage your accounts over the phone 24 hours a day using interactive voice response or touch button.
- Check Account Balances
- Transfer Money
- Make Loan Payments
- Review Recent Transactions
- Report Lost or Stolen Card
- Access Your Credit Card Information
- Have your account number and personal information handy
- Call 1-877-983-1301
- Request “account” and follow prompts
- If you are not an online banking user, a security check is required and may take 24-48 hours for telephone banking access
- Once you’re approved, call again and set up your PIN
- If you are an online banking user, you will have same-day access
- You can set up your PIN right away